for study applicants
We’re here to guide you through the process of applying to FEL. You will find everything you need to know to apply right here.
DEADLINE FOR SENDING THE APPLICATION31.4.2018
How to apply
If you want to apply to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering CTU Prague, the process is much the same as that for other European universities.
For 2018/2019 enrolment the application form together with all required documents MUST be submitted to the faculty's Study office no later than the end of April 2018! On line application form will be opened in November 2017.
- 1. First of all, choose the study programme you wish to study. As you are going to study this programme for several years make sure you choose a programme which meets your personal interests and you know you will really enjoy studying!
- 2. Fill in the application form.
- 3. Pay the admission fee and send required documents all the together with a scanned copy of the signed application form to Ms. Ivana Bymova.
- 4. CTU will issue a letter of acceptance.
- 5. Get accommodation in Prague and confirmation of accommodation at a CTU dormitory.
- 6. Get your health care insurance.
- 7. Apply for a visa at the Czech Embassy in your country. Mr. Bacovsky (email@example.com) can help you to get your visa.
- 8. Read what is necessary before your arrival.
The remote admission exam has format of interview via Skype. The scope, topics, and time of the admission interview will be specified after submiting of application form. It is the responsibility of applicants to set up Skype technology on his/her site.
Related LinksStudy programs How to apply Tuition Fees Application form Study Contract Health insurance Testimonials